Flow has four accredited Road Safety Auditors, one of whom is also an accredited auditor appointed by the New Zealand Transport Agency to undertake Road Infrastructure Safety Assessments.
Our road safety audits have included projects in both the urban and rural environments, such as road safety audits for:
- School speed zone proposals for Browns Bay, Sunnyvale, Baverstock Oaks, Homai and Manurewa High, Bombay, Takanini, Wakaaranga and Mission Height schools
- Local area traffic management scheme in Snells Beach
- Local area traffic management scheme in Swallow Drive, Manurewa
- Highbury town centre streetscape upgrade concept design
- Glenfield Road town centre proposed urban design, access and cycle lanes
- Long Bay Bridge, Preliminary Design
- East Coast Road widening and transit lane
- Fred Thomas Drive bus and cycle lane.