We have been involved in the preparation of a number of industry guidelines, including those relating to Integrated Transport Assessments, Corridor Management Plans, and Transport Management Associations. For example we have:
- Assisted the Auckland Regional Transport Authority (ARTA) to develop guidelines for Integrated Transport Assessments. We have recently assisted Auckland Transport in updating these guidelines
- Assisted ARTA to develop guidelines for multimodal development
- Helped ARTA develop guidelines on Transport Management Associations
- Worked with the Energy Efficiency and Conservation Association in developing guidelines led a series of training workshops relating to the ARTA guidelines on ITAs and multi modal development
- Been involved in the development of Auckland Transport’s Corridor Management Plan (CMP) guidelines. These are now being used on a number of CMPs
- Been involved in the various guidelines being prepared by the New Zealand (Transport) Modelling User Group.