We have prepared and presented evidence at local council hearings, Environment Court and Environment Protection Agency hearings. These have included presenting evidence to the:
- Environmental Protection Agency hearing relating to the New Zealand Transport Agency’s SH20 Waterview Connection project, on behalf of Auckland Council / Auckland Transport
- Environment Court on Plan Change 32 to the North Shore City Council District Plan, relating to proposed additional development in Albany, north of Oteha Valley Road
- Environment Court on the redevelopment of the Meadowbank Retirement Village
- Environment Court hearing relating to proposed development adjacent to Lincoln Road, for the New Zealand Transport Agency
- Environmental Protection Agency hearing relating to the proposed Wiri Prison, on behalf of Auckland Council
- Environment Court hearings relating to Plan Change 14 to the Waitakere Council District Plan, relating to proposed development in the Hobsonville area, on behalf of the New Zealand Transport Agency
- Environment Court mediation relating to the proposed additional development at Westfields St Lukes shopping mall, on behalf of Auckland Council.