Our recent modelling projects include:
- Development of a SATURN traffic model of the Auckland City Centre in order to assess a number of short term issues, such as the proposed traffic management during the Rugby World Cup, and during the construction of the City Rail Link and works along Quay Street, and longer term measures such as the various proposals set out in Auckland Council’s City Centre Masterplan
- Assessments using a SATURN model of Auckland’s North Harbour, to assess the effects and operation of the proposed Northern Corridor Improvements project, for the New Zealand Transport Agency. This project also included the development of a detailed PARAMICS model to assess weaving along the Northern Motorway
- Development of an AIMSUN model for Rosedale Road, within Auckland’s North Harbour area, in order to assess the cumulative traffic effects of the proposed Northern Corridor Improvements project and the proposed Rosedale bus station
- Development of an S-PARAMICS model in order to assess options for the Melling interchange on State Highway 2 in the Hutt Valley
- Development of an AIMSUN model to assess the future operation of the road network around the Smales Farm/Westlake area, on Auckland’s North Shore, to assess future development proposals associated with the Smales Farm Business Park and the North Shore hospital.