Flow works with clients across government and private sectors to develop transport policies, strategies, plans, guidelines and projects at all levels.
Our transport planning expertise covers integrated land-use and transport studies, rail, ferry, bus, car, walking and cycling modes, in rural, urban and main street settings. This includes assessment of Travel Demand Management techniques such as parking, road pricing and high occupancy vehicle facilities. We also advise on all stages of projects, from the development of strategies, through to concept development, feasibility, assessment and detailed design.
Recent projects include:
- Undertaking a transport assessment of proposed development at Hobsonville Peninsula
- Undertaking transport assessments relating to the Wynyard Quarter development
- Assisting the Auckland Regional Transport Authority to develop its Regional Arterial Road Plan
- Developing an integrated land use and transport study for Wairau Valley (in association with Hill Young Cooper)
- We have recently been involved in planning of upgrades to key arterial routes in and around Takapuna, including Esmonde Road, Anzac Street and Lake Road (between Esmonde Road and Hauraki Corner)
- We were involved in providing transport planning advice relating to the upgrading of Queen Street, Auckland CBD, during 2006 and 2007 undertaking a transport assessment for the Marsden Point - Ruakaka Structure Plan